Improving the Market Acceptance of Innovative Technologies Worldwide
The market acceptance of a an innovative technology will be improved if the insights of potential end-user decision-makers, such as tech professionals and scientists, are included in the technology solution before going to market. These can lead to improvements in product design and usability, as well as enhanced support for those people, organizations, and geographies likely to use the technology.
DecisionTrend Research offers innovative and proprietary approaches that have been field tested for nearly ten years that bring decision-maker insights to you. Specializing in business-to-business research for complex high technology solutions, we:
- Engage professionals at a peer level, respecting their time, and enabling them to make contributions to technologies that can advance their fields
- Provide objectivity and confidentiality for study participants and clients
- Have worldwide experience though a staff of our own analysts in North America, Europe, China, India, and Latin America
- Provide confidence in study findings, which are based on rigorous data analysis and a fully documented reporting process
DecisionTrend Research Strengths
DecisionTrend Research services provide both clients and research participants the following:
- Studies focus exclusively on advanced technology market acceptance and adoption
- Domain expertise in chemical and life sciences analytical instruments, enterprise software, IT hardware, and networking
- Cutting-edge "bottom-up" research methodology places great value on the input of technology decision-makers themselves, and respects their expertise and time
- Problem definition, data collection, and analyses for each study is guided by a paradigm for technology market acceptance based on theory and experience
- Clients and research participants work directly with a senior-level professional
- Innovative and solutions-driven approaches capture information from emerging markets
- Research capability in Asia, Europe, Latin America, and North America
Our focus and approach result in highly accurate and specific information with good predictive power. Previously unidentified processes and trends that drive or hinder technology acceptance are regularly uncovered in
DecisionTrend Research projects.
Proven Track Record
Founded by Dr. Michael Hulfactor, formerly with Stanford University and the University of California, Michael has a proven track record with technology clients. These include global technology
leaders IBM, Oracle, Sun Microsystems, and Apple, analytical and medical instrument manufacturers, as well as early stage category creators and venture capital firms.
DecisionTrend Research is headquartered in California. Team members and partners in Shanghai, Delhi, Vancouver, Jakarta, Washington D.C. and Sao Paulo.